Our Team is taking extra precautions to keep you safe!
Not only are we following all Public Health Ontario and Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario guidelines, but we’ve taken the following additional measures to ensure the health and wellness of our awesome patients:
- HEALTHY PATIENT SCREENINGS
- TEMPERATURE READINGS
- MEDICAL-GRADE HEPA RX FILTRATION TO KEEP THE AIR FRESH AND CLEAN
- SIMPLIFIED MOBILE PATIENT CHECK-IN
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES (EG. NO HANDSHAKES OR HIGH-FIVES)
- FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF COMMON AREAS AND HIGH-USE SURFACES (EG. DOORKNOBS)
- DESIGNATED APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR SENIOR PATIENTS
- ULTRASONIC/AUTOCLAVE OF INSTRUMENTS
- DAILY BIOLOGIC SPORE TESTING
- UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION INFECTION CONTROL
In addition to adhering to all Public Health Ontario and Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario standards, we will take measures to ensure social distancing can be respected in our practice so that all patients feel comfortable receiving care. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for more information. We can’t wait to see all of your beautiful smiles again!
- The Dabuleanu Dental Team